Sunday, November 29, 2009

Response 3

I am so excited that our group is just about finished with this project! The sites both look amazing and we have put a lot of research and work into it. We have all learned a lot more about a cause we feel so strongly about. We have a ton of friends supporting the cause, some people I don't even know and some people who are close to us. I can't wait to see it grow. The song choice is perfect, thanks to Christine and I think that we will really be hitting people with our discussion topics, which have all been responded to. We couldn't help but respond to each on the topics because they are so disturbing and need to be out there so the public can get more aware of some of the horrific things going on. Overall we did a great job and I hop our grade reflects that.

No comments:

Post a Comment