Thursday, December 3, 2009

Revision Plans

I have chosen to revise my wikitravel page, I feel like I can add more to what is there currently. I feel that there are quite a few places worth mentioning in Coventry that I have yet to mention and neither has the person who continues to update the page. I would also like to edit some of the existing information and make it a little better if possible.
Secondly, it is a hrd decision, but I would like to revise enthusiats blog. I love my blog it is my favorite part of the class, but I think if I had more patience I could add some videos that were embedded and not just a link in the post. I could also have more fun with the layout, but keep the same color scheme. The pictures are also ALL in the center, I could have been a bit more creative. It is like my diary and I want to keep it that way, but I definitely want to have more fun with the writing and be a bit more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment