Sunday, December 6, 2009

Introductions

General: I think that this class has been great and I have learned so much more than I thought I would. This being my first real writing class as a new Writing major, I have learned many things about writing that I can and will take with me forever. I can't wait to see what else I can do with the new things I have learned over the course of the semester. Overall, I learned how important it is to learn how to write eletronically; but through the process is has helped me to write more confidently and creatively.
Oral Presentation:
Hard to talk in front of people, but did pretty well.
Learned how a sical networking device can apply to this class. It does have things to do with writing. Learned how to pick out the important parts in a chapter or section that would be helpful when trying to learn about new things.
Wikitravel:
I learned how to be creative and how to embleish without making things up. I learned how to take what I know and put it into words. I also learned about the different kinds of writing there are on the internet/computer. There are tons of different formats and I can now comfortably write in many of them.
Website redesign: New ways of creativity. Formating and design. Colors, contrast, layout, order, alignment, etc. and how important it is. They all make a site what it is. You need to know what is important and make sure that is the forefront of the website.
Enthusiasts Blog: This was the most fun. I was myself which is important. I could talk about something that I had a true passion for and I was able to let people know about that and show them what I have learned. I was able to express myself in a different form. It wasn't in just the writing but also in the design of the blog, the colors, etc. I think this is my best entry because it truely shows who I am and why I am the way I am that way. It has been such a huge part of my life and will probably always be. People can really interact with me and what I write about because the topic is so open.
Social Networking Site: My second favorite entry. I was able to talk about something that I never really got involved in but still felt passionate about. We used a lot of different media and now I can see how important they all can be and what they can bring to a site.

No comments:

Post a Comment