Monday, September 21, 2009

Why I am credible for my enthusiasts blog!

I am definitely credible for my enthusiasts blog because not only have I done martial arts since I was about 6 years old, but I am a second degree black belt and have been competing and winning in my division on and off for about three years now. I love point fighting, or sparring as it is more often called. I am trained by my instructor who has won numerous world titles; so I know the basics... and more haha. I am more credible than just the normal martial arts fanatic, because I actually do and love the sport and have trained at countless studios with some of the best known martial artists in the state! I have many videos and pictures of my team, myself, and even my instructor and other black belts that I train with!

No comments:

Post a Comment