Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Response 2

I can't believe how many people are supporting our cause. It seems like the number goes up by the day. I am adding people as much as I can and so are Courtney, Andrea, and Christine! Our friends are adding people and so on and so on. The cause is something close to us and I think that we have hit peple hard with some of the harsh realities we are brining to their attention. I hope that it just gets bigger and I will definitely keep up this causes on facebook because I feel so strongly about it. Some of the things I have come across has even opened my eyes to a lot of information I didn't know before. I like learning more about this cause and I hope I keep learning new things that I can tell people about in hopes of spreading the awareness and doing some good for the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment