Wednesday, November 4, 2009

URI CREW 3

We got to peer review today and it seems as if everyone did really well. I saw a website today that was pretty much horrible and the group who redid it did a great job. It is amazing what some people do to a website...and they think it looks good and will draw people into their store, restaurant, etc. It really is true that less it more. You can do so much yet keep things so simple. I learned that one of the main things you need to keep in mind when making a website is WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO REACH OUT TO. An audience is everything in many different aspects. It pretty much makes a website and I saw that this week. I hope that the hard work we have put into this porject over the last week has paid off and I am excited for it to be graded. I really hope that the website we are chosen to redesign will take into consideration some of the suggestions we have come up with. Truthfully, anything will help that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment