Monday, November 23, 2009

Response Social Network for Social Cause 1

I think that my group and I have done exceptional work with this project. We have finished a lot of the project even before planned because we are very involved and feel very strongly about this cause. Overall we did a lot of work and a lot of research to make sure that this topic hit a lot of people and made people realize how important it is. So many people can help, even kids. Kids have pets and feel the same way we do about them. I know if anything ever happened to my dog I would be horrified. He is a part of my family. Hopefully what we have done with out causes site and ning site has touched a lot of people and they will help come together to help fight animal abuse. We are still playing around with the site design and I sill need to add my discussion topic but overall we have gotten a lot done.

No comments:

Post a Comment